SHININGLCD Terms of Service
The following Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the SHININGLCD’s product and services including your use and access to all related web sites, networks, software, mobile applications and other services provided by SHININGLCD (“Service”). The Service is operated by Shining international Co.,ltd d/b/a SHININGLCD (“SHININGLCD”). These Terms apply to all personal users, business users, visitors, or any others who use and access the Service (collectively, “Users”).
Eligibility. You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us: (i) that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age; (ii) that you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (iii) that your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Service on behalf of an organization or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such organization.
Payment. SHININGLCD may charge fees for access to certain portions of the Service (“Paid Services”), and will notify you of those fees at the time you opt into a Paid Service. You may not share access to a Paid Service with any other individual. By electing to access a Paid Service, you authorize SHININGLCD to direct its third party payment processor to charge the credit card identified by you (which you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use) all applicable fees for that Paid Service in U.S. dollars or any other currency option shown or offered by SHININGLCD, at the time of payment, including all applicable taxes. If SHININGLCD does not receive payment from your credit card provider, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand and SHININGLCD may suspend your access to the Service until you have paid all outstanding amounts. You agree to reimburse any costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by SHININGLCD to collect any amounts that are not paid when due. You may cancel your use of a Paid Service or your account at any time. All sales are final and SHININGLCD will not refund any amounts paid, except as expressly provided in these Terms. You acknowledge that SHININGLCD reserves the right to change its fees at any time upon prior notice to you. At no time will you be charged without your prior knowledge and consent.
Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;violate, or encourage others to violate, the rights of third parties, including by infringing or misappropriating third party intellectual property rights; post, upload, or distribute any Content or other material that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including without limitation by (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any Content, or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the software related to the Service or any part thereof except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any User’s enjoyment of the Service, including without limitation by (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, (ii) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other Users of the Service, (iii) attempting to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks, equipment, or servers;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the Service accounts of others without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted herein or any Materials or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or attempt to do any of the foregoing in this Section, or assist or permit any persons in engaging or attempting to engage in any of the activities described in this Section.
Third-Party Services and Linked Websites. SHININGLCD may provide tools through the Service that enable you to import and export information, including Content, to and from third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on SHININGLCD with an account on a third party service, such as Facebook, Instagram or Picasa. By using these tools, you agree that SHININGLCD may transfer and/or import such information and Content to and/or from the applicable third-party service. Such third party services are not under SHININGLCD’s control and SHININGLCD is not responsible for their provision of your information and Content. The Service may also contain links to third-party websites. Such linked websites are not under SHININGLCD’s control, and SHININGLCD is not responsible for their content.
Termination of Use. Discontinuation and Modification of the Service. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission to use the Service will terminate automatically. Additionally, SHININGLCD may, without notice, terminate your account on the Service or suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time when, in SHININGLCD’s sole discretion, it believes it is necessary to do so for its provision of the Service. SHININGLCD also reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service) without notice to you. SHININGLCD will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at email@example.com. If you terminate your account, you will remain obligated to pay all outstanding fees, if any, relating to your use of the Service incurred prior to termination. If you do not have any SHININGLCD devices connected to your account, be sure to log in and use the SHININGLCD Service within 6 months of your last update. Accounts may be permanently removed due to prolonged inactivity.
Changes to the Terms. SHININGLCD reserves the right, at its discretion, to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. In the event that a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, SHININGLCD will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such change. SHININGLCD may provide notice through a pop-up or banner within the Service, by sending an email to any address you may have used to register for an account, or through other mechanisms. Additionally, if the changed Terms materially modify your rights or obligations, SHININGLCD may require you to provide consent by accepting the changed Terms. If SHININGLCD requires your acceptance of the changed Terms, changes are effective only after your acceptance. If you do not accept the changed Terms, SHININGLCD may terminate your access to and use of the Service. All other changes are effective upon publication of the changed Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the Terms in effect that the time the dispute arose.
Indemnity. You agree that you will be responsible for your use of the Service, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SHININGLCD and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (collectively, the “Creedon Technologies Entities”) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Service; (ii) your violation of these Terms or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. SHININGLCD reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (and without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to such matter), and in such case, you agree to cooperate with SHININGLCD’s defense of such claim.
Disclaimers; No Warranties
- THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SHININGLCD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (i) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. THE SHININGLCD ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE SHININGLCD ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ALL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, YOUR DEALINGS WITH OTHER SERVICE USERS, AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SITES OR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE) OR LOSS OF CONTENT OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS OR CONTENT.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE SHININGLCD ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, CONTENT OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT THE SHININGLCD ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE SHININGLCD ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE) OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO SHININGLCD FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CLAIM.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS.
Feedback. SHININGLCD welcomes your comments about our Service. However, if you send us a business idea or suggestion (for example, about how to improve or expand SHININGLCD’s products and services), you agree that SHININGLCD will be completely free to implement, use, or modify, in any way, your idea or suggestion (or any part of it), without any payment or other obligation to you.
Our Contact Information
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your personal information, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
By Shining International Co., Ltd.
Add: Room 525, Baiyun time Building, 1630 jichang Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.